Friday, November 16, 2012

Music & Melodies :)




I love listening to different types of music. From hip hop to rock. But my all time favorite genre of music is R&B/ Soul music. The lovely and soulful music makes me happy. I got a chance recently to meet a very talented artist by the name of Chris Brown. I've always been a huge fan of his music, and art. The concert experience with my best friend was amazing. During the summer, I spent some time with my friend & family in New York City. The greatest part of the trip was that we were going to see Chris brown at an art gallery opening & his concert. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Everything went perfect that day for me and my four closest friends. The art gallery opening was beyond amazing. Chris Brown has a charity foundation called “Symphonic Love”. His art and creativity and the love for his fans is great! The concert was incredible, especially since we were in the front! By going to New York City, I was introduced to much more music. I became a fan of many other types of music and genres. The underground artists are so talented. They are usually not shown much attention, because of mainstream artists, but they have potential. Later on this year my close friends are visiting me to go to his recent “Carpe Diem” tour!! The summer trip was beyond incredible,, and the only person to thank for it all is my best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment