Friday, November 16, 2012

Finally Done :)



This is my last assigned post for this English blog! Reading the novel 1984 and discussing it has been a very long journey. I've read the novels Animal Farm and 1984 this school year.  The author that wrote these two books, George Orwell, is absolutely amazing. Although these were interesting novels overall, I’m so glad we’re taking a break from the analyses, reflections’ and tests. We’re saying goodbye to those long nights and all-nighters trying to get these assignments done. Don’t get me wrong, I love literature, reading, and writing. But, it can be very stressful, at times along with the other homework in different subjects throughout each day. As this novel reached a climax things began to be a little more interesting to us, but not at the beginning. It honestly felt like it was so much detail that it began to drown you with a lot of information all at once. However, at the end George Orwell taught me many things. This assignment has shown me how much people in our society today depend on a lot of technology. But when you express your thoughts, you don’t always need devices (phones, laptops, iPods, iPads, etc...). You could you’re your own personal diary. Someday, I’ll continue to read more of the great novels by George Orwell. This “1984 Blog Diary” assignment was interesting and really fun. I already have my own personal blog on Tumblr, but I’m going to continue to use Blogger more often. Bye everyone. Enjoy more blog & look out for new posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment